Now there’s even more cause for celebration because the SPG team always has something amazing planned. Take a look at this year’s plans for upcoming professional days. We have something for every age group (Primary listed first, then Intermediate). If you see a blank, it just means we’re still thinking.
- September 3: Welcome back Quilchena Park Picnic for Grade 1- 7!
- September 23:
- Puppet Day for Primaries
- UBC Aquatic Centre for Intermediates
- October 25: Aldor Acres Pumpkin Patch for Everyone
- November 8:
- Magic Day with Magician Ray Wong for Primaries
- i-Exit Escape Room
- January 20: Science World Presentation for Everyone
- February 14:
- Tobogganing at Mount Seymour for Primaries
- Snow Shoe Day at Mount Seymour for Intermediates
- DEPARTURE 8:45am and RETURN 3:30pm
- HELMETS required for sledders
- Send sleds if you have them
- May 15:
- Stanley Park “Seasons and Cycles” Workshop for Primaries
- Aquabus Adventures from English Bay for Intermediates
- June 26: Cultus Lake Waterpark Day
Monthly fees INCLUDE Professional Development Days, District Closure Days, and Winter and Spring Break Days for which your child is registered for afternoon care, as long as you register with the email survey.
For morning only members or part-time members registered on other days, the fee for these days is $25 per child. For non-members, the fee for these days is $60 per child. Please complete the online survey (emailed to you a couple weeks in advance) to sign up.