Now there’s even more cause for celebration because the SPG team always has something amazing planned. Take a look at this year’s plans for upcoming professional days. We have something for every age group (Primary listed first, then Intermediate). If you see a blank, it just means we’re still thinking.
- September 23:
- REVS bowling trip for EVERYONE! Depart 10am. Return 2:30pm.
- October 21:
- Pumpkin Patch Trip to Aldor Acres for EVERYONE! Depart 10am. Return 3pm.
- November 25:
- Stanley Park exploration and workshop for EVERYONE! Depart 9:15am. Return 3pm.
- DRESS FOR ALL-DAY OUTDOOR WEATHER
- Nature Detectives for Primaries
- Winter Birding for Intermediates
- January 16 (Monday):
- Riddles, Games and Origami Day at SPG for Primaries
- Ship Yard Skating and Lonsdale Quay Lunch for Intermediates
- February 17:
- Mount Seymour Snow Play Day for Everyone! Depart 9:30am. Return 3pm.
- April 24 (Monday):
- 365 Funday for Primaries
- Aquabus Adventures for Intermediates
- June 30:
- Cultus Lake Water Park Day for Everyone!
- Departure 8:30am Return to SPG 5pm
Monthly fees INCLUDE Professional Development Days for which your child is registered for afternoon care, as long as you register with the email survey. For morning only members or part-time members registered on other days, the fee for professional days is $25 per child, space permitting.
As of September 2023, a $25 professional day fee will apply to all.